Original Formula Italian Balm – Essential Oil Hand and Skin Emollient
- Traditional blend of 5 essential oils from all over the world
- +150 year old recipe
- 100% Natural
- No preservatives
- Hand-made in USA
- 2 oz. frosted glass bottle with metal sprayer/atomizer
This is the original recipe made from the finest essential oils money can buy, including a rare rose oil (attar of roses) that cost $500 per ounce.
Essential oils are noted to have natural germicidal properties, natural Healing properties, and Natural Dermatological properties including:
- Anxiety relief
- Stress relief
- Antibacterial properties
- Healing properties
- Dermatological properties
Italian balm features an exotic blend of essential oils including:
- Lavender: Lavender essential oil is reported to be calming, sleep inducing, analgesic, disinfectant, antiinflammatory, antiseptic, and antifungal. This oil is noted to be beneficial for treatment of issues with the nervous system, insomnia, pain relief, urine flow, respiratory disorders, skin care, hair care, blood circulation, indigestion, and immune system health.
- Rosemary: Properties: Rosemary essential oil is claimed to be used for stimulating healthy hair, a disinfectant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, carminative, antibacterial, and analgesic substance. Reported Health benefits: It is very useful in terms of hair care, skin care, mouth care, anxiety, mental disorders, depression, pain, headache, rheumatism, respiratory problems, bronchial asthma, indigestion, and flatulence..
- Lemon Grass: Properties: It is an analgesic, antidepressant, antimicrobial, antipyretic, antiseptic, astringent, bactericidal, carminative, deodorant, diuretic, febrifuge, fungicidal, galactogogue, insecticidal, nervine, sedative, and a tonic. Health benefits: Traditionally, lemongrass reduces pain, fights depression, inhibits microbial growth, reduces high fever, protects wounds from being septic, strengthens gums and hair and reduces hemorrhaging. This essential oil kills bacteria, eliminates gas, reduces body odor, promotes urination, reduces fever, stops fungal infections, increases milk, kills insects, strengthens nerves, soothes inflammation and nervous disturbances.
- Bergamot: Properties: It is considered deodorant, vulnerary, vermifuge, antibiotic, antiseptic, anti-spasmodic, sedative, analgesic, antidepressant, disinfectant, febrifuge, cicatrisant, and digestive in nature. Health benefits: Bergamot essential oil removes body odor, relieves spasms, suppresses pain, improves mood and fights depression, heals cuts and scars, and promotes efficient digestion.
- Rose: Rose essential oil has been considered a luxury for centuries, known for its healing essence and powerful blend of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and antiseptic properties. Rose essential oil has been used in countless skin care and beauty products thanks to its power as a refreshing and regenerative tonic. Often used topically.
Scholarly articles about the medicinal properties of essential oils
|Dimensions||5 × 2 × 2 in|