Italian Balm Nouveau – Hand and Skin Lotion with a modern non-gender aroma
- Modern style hand/skin lotion masterfully blended with essential oils
- 100% Natural
- Featuring the renowned Omega 7 Macadamia Oil, Marula oil, and Shea Butter
- Modern, creamy Aqueous emulsion
- Inspired by Dr. Campana of Italian Balm
- No preservatives
- Hand-made in USA
- 2 oz. frosted glass bottle with silver lotion applicator
This is a new blend of Italian Balm with a more modern, aqueous emulation and aroma…
featuring Egyptian Musk, Sandalwood and our signature, rare Rose Oil (attar of rose) that cost upwards of $500 per ounce–and now blended with the finest Shea Butter money can find.
Shea butter is an oil extracted from the nuts of the Shea tree safe for all skin types. It is not oily or greasy. Shea butter contains high levels of linoleic acid and oleic acid which balance each others PH to nothing. That means shea butter is easy for your skin to fully absorb and won’t make your skin look oily after application. Everyone uses shea butter because its been used for 100’s of years for these properties:
- Anti Fungal
- Anti Acne
- Anti Aging
I now include it in Italian Balm Nouveau and also blend it with macadamia oil and Murala oil which are rich in omega-7 and is an extremely healing/restorative skin treatment (also used on the face and in hair), and usually reserved for cosmetics costing in the hundreds, even thousands of dollars. Combined with our powerful essential oils this is an incredible, modern lotion for everyday use.
Run your fingers through your hair after application and enjoy the amazing rejuvenation qualities of omega 7 macadamia nut oil in your hair as well.
Essential oils are noted to have natural germicidal properties, natural Healing properties, and Natural Dermatological properties including:
- Anxiety relief
- Stress relief
- Antibacterial properties
- Healing properties
- Dermatological properties
Italian balm features the highest quality and purity essential oils available including:
- Lavender: Lavender essential oil is reported to be calming, sleep inducing, analgesic, disinfectant, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and anti-fungal. This oil is noted to be beneficial for treatment of issues with the nervous system, insomnia, pain relief, urine flow, respiratory disorders, skin care, hair care, blood circulation, indigestion, and immune system health.
- Rosemary: Properties: Rosemary essential oil is claimed to be used for stimulating healthy hair, a disinfectant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, carminative, antibacterial, and analgesic substance. Reported Health benefits: It is very useful in terms of hair care, skin care, mouth care, anxiety, mental disorders, depression, pain, headache, rheumatism, respiratory problems, bronchial asthma, indigestion, and flatulence..
- Lemon Grass: Properties: It is an analgesic, antidepressant, antimicrobial, antipyretic, antiseptic, astringent, bactericidal, carminative, deodorant, diuretic, febrifuge, fungicidal, galactogogue, insecticidal, nervine, sedative, and a tonic. Health benefits: Traditionally, lemongrass reduces pain, fights depression, inhibits microbial growth, reduces high fever, protects wounds from being septic, strengthens gums and hair and reduces hemorrhaging. This essential oil kills bacteria, eliminates gas, reduces body odor, promotes urination, reduces fever, stops fungal infections, increases milk, kills insects, strengthens nerves, soothes inflammation and nervous disturbances.
- Bergamot: Properties: It is considered deodorant, vulnerary, vermifuge, antibiotic, antiseptic, anti-spasmodic, sedative, analgesic, antidepressant, disinfectant, febrifuge, cicatrisant, and digestive in nature. Health benefits: Bergamot essential oil removes body odor, relieves spasms, suppresses pain, improves mood and fights depression, heals cuts and scars, and promotes efficient digestion.
- Rose: Rose essential oil has been considered a luxury for centuries, known for its healing essence and powerful blend of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and antiseptic properties. Rose essential oil has been used in countless skin care and beauty products thanks to its power as a refreshing and regenerative tonic. Often used topically.
Scholarly articles about the medicinal properties of essential oils
|Dimensions||6 × 3 × 3 in|