Italian Balm Hand Sanitizer – FDA Covid 19 Hand Sanitizer Blended with Luxurious Essential Oils
$9.95 – $19.95
- FDA Approved Sanitizer for Covid 19
- Blended with essential oils from all over the world
- 100% Natural
- No preservatives
- Hand-made in USA
I cant say enough about this amazing new product of ours. For centuries essential oil hand lotions have been hand-made with an alcohol base. Its was the only emulsifier known at the time. And frankly, it has an amazing effect on the quality of the aromatics in essential oils. Coincidentally it happens to fit right into the FDA compliance as a hand sanitizers for Covid 19 mainly because of its alcohol content, not to mention the anti bacterial properties its been reported to have for centuries.
I’ve formulated it to be just about the same consistency as the sanitizers you’re using now except when after the alcohols do their job sanitizing they flash off and leave an ultra-soft, even coat of essential oil on your hands leaving them soft, moist and elegantly fragrant.
Our sanitizer is infused with our renowned essential oils which cost upward of $100 per ounce including a rare rose oil (attar of roses) that cost $500 per ounce. Italian Balm sanitizer is guaranteed to be a pleasant and healthy addition to your daily activities while maintaining the safe germ-free qualities that you are used to with your current, basic over-the-counter sanitizers.
In addition to being fully compliant with FDA guidelines (attached below) these essential oils are noted to have their own natural germicidal properties well beyond that of institutional disinfectants. The are reported to have natural healing properties, and natural dermatological properties including:
- Anxiety relief
- Stress relief
- Antibacterial properties
- Healing properties
- Dermatological properties
Italian balm features an exotic blend of essential oils including:
- Lavender: Lavender essential oil is reported to be calming, sleep inducing, analgesic, disinfectant, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and anti-fungal. This oil is noted to be beneficial for treatment of issues with the nervous system, insomnia, pain relief, urine flow, respiratory disorders, skin care, hair care, blood circulation, indigestion, and immune system health.
- Rosemary: Properties: Rosemary essential oil is claimed to be used for stimulating healthy hair, a disinfectant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, carminative, antibacterial, and analgesic substance. Reported Health benefits: It is very useful in terms of hair care, skin care, mouth care, anxiety, mental disorders, depression, pain, headache, rheumatism, respiratory problems, bronchial asthma, indigestion, and flatulence..
- Lemon Grass: Properties: It is an analgesic, antidepressant, antimicrobial, antipyretic, antiseptic, astringent, bactericidal, carminative, deodorant, diuretic, febrifuge, fungicidal, galactogogue, insecticidal, nervine, sedative, and a tonic. Health benefits: Traditionally, lemongrass reduces pain, fights depression, inhibits microbial growth, reduces high fever, protects wounds from being septic, strengthens gums and hair and reduces hemorrhaging. This essential oil kills bacteria, eliminates gas, reduces body odor, promotes urination, reduces fever, stops fungal infections, increases milk, kills insects, strengthens nerves, soothes inflammation and nervous disturbances.
- Bergamot: Properties: It is considered deodorant, vulnerary, vermifuge, antibiotic, antiseptic, anti-spasmodic, sedative, analgesic, antidepressant, disinfectant, febrifuge, cicatrisant, and digestive in nature. Health benefits: Bergamot essential oil removes body odor, relieves spasms, suppresses pain, improves mood and fights depression, heals cuts and scars, and promotes efficient digestion.
- Rose: Rose essential oil has been considered a luxury for centuries, known for its healing essence and powerful blend of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and antiseptic properties. Rose essential oil has been used in countless skin care and beauty products thanks to its power as a refreshing and regenerative tonic. Often used topically.
FDA compliance guidelines and regulations
Scholarly articles about the medicinal properties of essential oils
|Dimensions||5 × 2 × 2 in|
|Essential Oil Blend||
Traditional, Rose, Musk, Bergamot, Lavander, Lemon Grass, Rosemary
Large (3.4oz), Small (1.7oz)